Junior Multimedia Designer
- Maintain and develop company website and newsletter.
- Assist in shooting and editing video.
- Assist to create content for social media and design promo picture.
- Execution based on company’s marketing plans.
- To carry out ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a professional certificate, Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Creative/Graphics Design/Multimedia or equivalent.
- Knowledge in use of Adobe (Photoshop, IIustrator, premiere, flash, dreamweaver), HTML & MS Office.
- Experience in video editing, photo retouching & CMS website maintenance.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and possess positive working attitude.
- Minimum of 1 years working experience in the related field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Puchong.